BRO now offers measurements of several optical properties:
Measurement of a material’s reflection or transmission properties as a function of wavelength
- UV, Visible, NIR and IR Transmittance
- UV, Visible, NIR, and IR Reflectance
- UV, Visible, NIR, and IR Absorptance/Emittance
- UV, Visible, NIR, and IR Transflectance
- Dispersive and FTIR Modes in the IR
- Total, Specular and Diffuse Modes in the UV, Visible, NIR and IR
- Variable Angle Transmittance and Reflectance in the UV, Visible, and NIR
- Cryogenic Transmittance
- Agilent Cary 500E Grating UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer with Labsphere TM Spectralon TM side-looking & down-looking integrating spheres
- Agilent Cary 5000 Grating UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer with Universal Measurement Accessory (UMA) for variable angle, ABSOLUTE transmittance & reflectance for incident angles from 5° to 85°
- Agilent Cary 7000 UV-Vis-NIR Grating Spectrophotometer
- Perkin-Elmer 983GTM Grating IR Spectrophotometers with Specular & Variable-Angle Reflectance Accessories
- Nicolet iS10TM Fourier-Transform – IR Spectrophotometer with Labsphere TM Infragold TM integrating sphere
- Perkin Elmer 983G TM IR Grating Spectrophotometer
- Nicolet 560TM FT-IR Spectrophotometer
A class of spectrophotometry that measures fluorescence, the phenomenon in which light incident on a material at a given wavelength, usually in the ultraviolet or visible spectral range, causes that material to radiate light at longer, less energetic wavelengths.
- Agilent Eclipse UV-Vis-NIR Grating Fluorometer
Measurement of surface features including surface roughness and step height. Commonly employed in optical fabrication, substrate preparation and thin-film development.
- MicromapTM 512 Non-Contact Optical Profilometer
Measurement of haze, clarity and visual transmittance.
- BYK-Gardner Haze-Gard Plus and other glossmeters
Measurement of optical flux per angle.
- Type A Goniophotometer featuring 0.1° horizontal/vertical resolution.
- Calibrated detector for photometric or radiometric measurements.
- Data provided per IESNA: LM-63-2002 or .txt file.
- Useful engineering diagnostic for source evaluation.
BRO also offers
- Ambient/controlled/extreme environments for exposure & testing to MILSPEC/ASTEM/ANSI/ISO and other standards
- NIST/NRC/NPL/VLSI traceable standards
- Consulting in bulk and thin-film materials
- Very large sample measurement by arrangement
- Rapid turnaround by arrangement