
House hacking a duplex when your tenant shares your wall
Live in one side, rent the other, and let the loan do some of the work — plus the documents, the fees and the arguments nobody warns you about.
Only First home: the latest headlines first, then BRO’s own First home stories and video. All of Real Estate →
First home on video
From channels we rate. Plays on YouTube or TikTok.
sirmoneymoves24 Jan
First Time Home Buyer Tips (Things I Wish I Knew Before Buying My First Home)
TikTok@nwpropertymum
Buying your first home doesn’t have to feel overwhelming, but you understand the process, it becomes so much simpler. Over the next few weeks, I’m breaking down every single step - from saving your deposit to getting your keys (with the insider tips, common mistakes and money-saving advice that most
TikTok@buyersadvocatemelbourne
Hit that save button first home buyers!! These tips are for you 👀 🏡 #firsthomebuyer #homebuyingtips #realestate #melbourne #property